Visit our SHOP for the full collection.
The start of 2018 has seen the perfection of our new luxury wax.
We use a Coconut, Soy, and Cornish Beeswax blend. It is luxurious, creamy, and burns beautifully. These oils are 100% natural and GM free.
All our wax is carefully sourced from readily renewable resources and are produced from natural sources.
Each individual candle gives a luxury aromatic scent formulated to enhance the mood, inspire the senses and provoke individual memories.
. . . . .
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
There has been a real renaissance in the traditional crafts that focus on quality and originality as opposed to mass production. Made entirely by hand, we use both age-old skills and the latest technical knowledge. Each candle is carefully crafted in our small Cornish workshop. Even each of our wicks are hand straightened and primed. Staying true to the Chandlers of early times, our candles are hand melted, mixed, and hand poured, with a sentimental dedication to craft and experience being observed in all of our work.
Our collection encompasses a high-end selection of carefully selected blends – each are unique, inspired by regional scents and exclusively hand blended in Cornwall. From the tranquillity of the Roseland, to flourishing Fowey, the locality offers no shortage of inspiration for us to use.
We take great pride in supporting British artisans and manufacturers for our packaging and components, collaborations and accessories.
We provide a valuable Care Card and complimentary pack of branded matches with each purchase.
. . . . .
CORPORATE AND PERSONAL
Our in house designer offers a bespoke service from initial ideas to your final product.
We can blend any of our own fragrances from our library, or create your own unique signature blend for a special occasion or corporate gift. We create luxury scented candles uniquely customised to match your brand to make sure you offer candles that are part of your brand communication & marketing message.
Either as a decadent favor or to furnish your venue (or both), we work with you to create & discover the perfect personalized candle.
We offer a unique fragrance service, where you design a fragrance unique to you.
We also offer personalized candle votives, in many sizes and guises. You can even have personalised matches, too.
If you would like to discuss these specifics please do call or email us.
WE PROMOTE THE RE-USE OF OUR VESSELS
We offer a unique refill service, and this doesn’t have to be one of our containers! Find a sentimental pot, or old votive, and send it to us for a refill in a fragrance of your choice.
Search your cupboards and try and reuse those pieces that you have and love but don’t use often enough. Send them to us and we will fill them with a fragrance of your choice from our library, and cheaper than the original cost. We love re-using, up-cycling, rejuvenating, breathing new life into old things. In our case this is lots of old candle holders, plus many assorted receptacles in various forms! It’s good for the planet and good for the soul.
Whether you have questions or feedback, or are interested in becoming a stockist, we always love to hear from you. Use this form or click here to email us.
Alternatively, please ring 07506 579 000.
Our workshop incorporates a little treasury of bespoke pieces and a complete candle refill service. Visits by appointment, 5 mins from Trelissick Gardens.
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.
OUR LITTLE TIPS
- Before lighting your candle, keep wicks trimmed to a nice short 6mm at all times. By shortening the wick you allow it to burn more slowly and also avoid unsightly black smoke marks around the edge of the votive.
- Do not burn candles for longer than four hours or less than one hour – To obtain an optimum burn always allow the entire surface of the candle to become molten as this will ensure an even burn and prevent tunnelling.
- It goes without saying, (but we still do like to reiterate it), never leave a lit candle unattended. This could be a fire risk.
- Always place your candle on a level, heat resistant, non-flammable surface away from fabric.
- Do not place your candle on a marble or glass surface. If the bottom of the hot candle glass comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may well crack.
- Keep candles out of reach from children and animals.
- Keep wax pool free from debris such as match ends and wick trimmings.
- Avoid placing a candle in a draughty area as this lends to an uneven burn. Allow your candle to solidify before re-lighting and always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Try to keep your candles in a cool place and out of direct sunlight. Candles should last upwards of two years, but heat, light and humidity can break down the perfume.
- Prevent damage to your candle vessel (remember, you can use it again) by never burning right down to the bottom.
I have purchased many candles from The Cornish Candle Company and couldn’t be more impressed with the quality, burning capacity and fragrances. I look forward to burning my candles of an evening and get so many positive comments. I would definitely recommend them; ordering is easy, quality is first class and service is professional.
I bought a double-wick candle in ‘Winter Wonderland’ at a Christmas fair as it smelt divine. I burned it nearly every night during December, and the fragrance filled the house within minutes. I got so much more burn time, not to mention enjoyment, from the Cornish Candle Co product, that I won’t bother with lesser quality candles again.